Let’s Partner For Good!
On behalf of all of us at Roman Lytvyn Studios, I’d like to invite you to join us as a Partner for the upcoming fashion show – PA Fashion Week. This event is a fantastic chance to join us in highlighting emerging fashion trends, and will allow you to promote your brand to fashion-minded individuals and press.
Roman Lytvyn is an experience show organizer, and this year we are committed to making PA Fashion Week not just the years’ most successful show, but our greatest PA show ever. To accomplish the task, we need help from supportive Partners like you are.
In return for your Partnership of PA Fashion Week, we will promote your brand in our marketing campaigns, promotional materials, during the show, and in post-show communications. These promotions will benefit you by increasing brand awareness amongst a target audience of thousands.
I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review our proposal. As always, our success depends on partnership with brands like yours, and we are proud to have served as a valuable marketing partner for years. Should you have any questions, comments, or concerns, I encourage you to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to partnering with you to make PA Fashion Week a success!
PA Fashion Week
PA Fashion Week Partnership Opportunities And Ticket Distribution
• We would like to offer you 25% of every ticket sold (any referred customer) for the PA Fashion Week event. General Ticket price is $50 (your earnings – $12.50). Special Admission Ticket price is $60 (your earnings $15) – VIP Tickets price is $80 (your earnings – $20).
* We would expect about 500 guests for the event. Let’s say 200 guests would be referred by you. Calculating just general sales earnings, you would get – $2420 without any efforts. However, we would be selling VIP tickets as well, which would add $1000-2000 extra.
* We would provide all printed tickets to be included for you to distribute.
* Your Logo on Advertising Materials. Flyer will be given to every visitor at the entrance.
* Over 10 times mentioning during the event
* We will place your banner on our websites with more than 7000 visitors every day.
* We will place your banner at the event.
* We provide you with a seat at the judge panel.
We are open to other offers and suggestions. Let’s make this Partnership mutually successful. About PA Fashion Week
This Event is an Amazing Show that attracts hundreds of people who love fashion and just those who enjoy beauty entertainment events. Many local and NYC Designers and retailers will be a part of the show which makes it special for the local community.
Our Partners will enjoy a wealth of brand exposure opportunities. By Partnering with us, you can expect your brand’s name and logo to be featured on PA Fashion Week websites, social media posts, emails before, during and after the fashion show.About Roman Lytvyn StudiosRoman Lytvyn
is an experienced show organizer.
Businessmen, author of many books and publications, photographer, director, videographer, web designer, owner and founder of MISS EAST COAST PAGEANT, avid sportsman, dog owner, American dream achiever and, of course, loving husband and father. A human, who strive to make a change and leave something behind. Fluent speaker of 4 languages and extremely positive character. Lets become friends and work our future together.
We’ve planned and executed successful shows across the country, including:
• MOTO NYST Fashion show (NYC 2016) (about 2000 guests)
• Ukrainian Fashion Show (NYC 2015) (300 guests)
• Miss Russian Beauty Fashion show (NYC 2015)
• Linguistic Show (NYC 2013) (1300 guests)
• Miss East Coast (NYC 2013-2016) (500-3000 guests)
• Russian Film Festival (SF 2014) (800 guests)
We are excited to have you join the growing list of brands, which have leveraged our shows to build brand awareness among local communities.Some of our Partners’ Testimonials
Take a look at what our past Partners have to say about Roman Lytvyn:
It was a great success for my company when partnering with Roman Lytvyn MOTO Fashion Show in NYC in 2016. Lots of New clients and great exposure. Greg Stetson (NYST)
Thanks to the show partnering with Roman we become one of the most popular brands in linguistic industry.Oleg Tartakovsky (Lingvobit/Ectaco)
We never thought we could get so popular with our event. Thank you Roman Lytvyn
for your ideas and successful event.Gary Belenkiy (Russian Festival)
Great businessman, Partner and good friend Roman Lytvyn is absolutely the real deal! I recommend him!
Mr. Great (Calendar Girls Show)